Day 9: Journal
I was challenged to journal every day for 10 minutes. Journal about what? Anything. Whatever I felt. After taking on the challenge I was able to release alot of creativity and mental strain. I wrote just to write, for myself. It was beautiful!
When you journal, you can release the clutter in your mind. The built up emotion you are feeling can be released on paper giving you some relief.
I challenge you and encourage you to not only journal today, but journal at least twice out of the week. 10 minutes each entry. It can be about anything. It can be a story, how you’re feeling, how your day was, what you’re thinking, what you want to achieve, and more.
Bo distractions. No phone. No social media. No television. Music? Yeah music is ok. It helps the creative juices flow.
The options are limitless, that’s your world, you’re the author.
Here are 10 writing prompts I created for those who would like a jump start:
- Today my day was…
- “Love is like a bird” to me that means…
- If I woke up one day and I had a super power it would be…
- Write a letter to someone you forgive.
- What are your fears? Why?
- What are you grateful for?
- When I open my eyes I see…
- Describe hope as if it was a food.
- How do you see yourself? Write a story. You are the main character.
- I am grateful for…